Car Rental dunedin Airport
Dunedin, New Zealand Car Hire
The International Airport at Dunedin, New Zealand is the ideal place to start a holiday at the very Scottish city of Dunedin, from where you can easily explore the Otago Peninsula, Southland, Stewart Island and Fiordland. An alternative point to explore this region from is Queenstown Airport. Avis New Zealand, Budget Car Rental and Europcar serve all main New Zealand cities, towns and regional centres with one way rentals available to all car hire locations including Christchurch and Auckland.
Hire cars ranging from economy to intermediate and full size, as well as 4WD rental cars and 8 to 12 seater mini buses and people movers are available.
For further information about driving conditions in New Zealand go to the Driving in New Zealand section.
Why book your Dunedin Airport, New Zealand Car Rental here?
- Compare major Dunedin Airport car rentals in one search
- Free Service with No Booking Fees
- Book Now, Cancel Later, No Charge *
- No Deposit Required, Pay on Pickup
- * As long as cancelled prior to pick up
Car Rental Inclusions:
- Basic Insurance (excess reduction insurance can be purchased on pick up of your car)
- Unlimited kms (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport Tax (if picking up from an airport)
- One way fees (when applicable)
- No hidden fees
- age surcharge for drivers under 25
- optional excess reduction
- baby seats
- ski racks or snow chains