NEW ZEALAND Motorhome Hire
The real spirit of independence begins with choice. The freedom to do things your own way. With not only a modern, safe and well equipped motorhomes, but the choice to freely explore New Zealand's spectacular wide open spaces to suit your schedule - no one elses. Only Campervan Hire or Motorhome Rental in New Zealand can offer this freedom.
Upon visiting the culture rich country of New Zealand, you are sure to encounter a variety of experiences. Drive your recreational vehicle (RV) rental in New Zealand from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Auckland to the quieter neighbouring suburbs and abundance of waterfalls and seemingly untouched beaches. Undoubtedly, the best way to make your way across country is by hiring your own set of wheels. That being said, why not tackle two problems at once by making use of motorhome hire in New Zealand? Instead of having to pay for accommodation each night, your transport and living quarters are all together in one neat package. Not to mention how much more comfortable it is without all your bags squashed along-side you!
Planning a campervan holiday in New Zealand
With your very own New Zealand campervan hire, you are free to explore this amazing country and all it has to offer. Get a full taste of the famous Maori culture and see how well you can master the Haka!
When checking out your New Zealand motorhome hire options, be sure to consider one way rentals. Make your way from Wellington to Auckland at your own pace and enjoy scenic areas like the Egmont National Park and the Waitomo Caves.
Upon your visit to the South Island in NZ, you simply cannot ignore the amazing mountains and preserved areas where the famous Lord of the Rings Trilogy was filmed. The Canterbury area plays host not only to the popular Crusaders rugby team but also to Mount Sunday, or Edoras and LOTR fans would say.
New Zealand campervan rental companies
Due to the popular demand for such a fantastic service, campervan rentals in New Zealand are readily available from numerous companies. Apollo Motorhomes, Britz Campervan Rentals, Kea Campers, United Campervans and Maui Motorhome Hire are just a few of the top New Zealand motorhome rental companies in the country.
By making your booking online, you can compare all the rates, options, vehicles and special offers that motorhome hire in New Zealand, New Zealand motorhome rental and RV hire in New Zealand have to offer.
New Zealand driving tips
Driving a campervan rental in New Zealand and whilst being in a foreign country might seem tricky but with these tips, you will be well on your way in no time!
- Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license
- The driver’s license must be in English OR the driver must possess a valid international driver’s permit issued in their country of origin.
- Drivers must remain on the left hand side of the road.
- Obey the rules of the road as well as the speed limits for each zone. Residential areas will have a lower speed limit than highways, for instance. As the driver, it is our responsibility to know and understand these rules.
- Make sure that any children or babies traveling with you are properly restrained in the correct safety chairs or booster seats. Ask the New Zealand motorhome rentals companies whether they have such seats for you to rent.
- Make sure you reach your destination and get the best from your motorhome holiday in New Zealand by booking a Kruse GPS Audio unit.