New Zealand Campervan Rental
Book NZ Motorhome Hire and RV Rentals Online
For travellers who want to experience the true spirit of adventure, independence and the freedom to do things their own way, then this is the perfect way to do it. Motorhomes, campervans and RVs are safe, modern and well-equipped in order to cater for all of your travel needs. At the wheel of one of these vehicles, you will be able to explore New Zealand at your own pace and schedule. You will plan your route, the sights you want to see, activities you would like to enjoy and everything that comes along with it.
Your trip throughout New Zealand is bound to be filled with various experiences. You will be able to enjoy everything from busy cities like Auckland to quiet surrounding suburbs and even more natural and remote surroundings with plenty of waterfalls, beaches and other tranquil environments. There is no doubt that the best way to see the country is by hiring your own Motorhome Rental in New Zealand. With this in mind, it also makes sense that renting a motorhome, campervan or similar vehicle can take care of your transportation and accommodation needs all at once. So, instead of having to book your accommodation for each night and cram your luggage in a more compact vehicle, you can enjoy a comfortable drive in a spacious RV without having to worry about checking in or out of hotels.
Planning a campervan holiday in New Zealand
With your very own New Zealand campervan hire, you are free to explore this amazing country and all it has to offer. Get a full taste of the famous Maori culture and see how well you can master the Haka!
When checking out your New Zealand motorhome hire options, be sure to consider one way rentals. Make your way from Wellington to Auckland at your own pace and enjoy scenic areas like the Egmont National Park and the Waitomo Caves.
Upon your visit to the South Island in NZ, you simply cannot ignore the amazing mountains and preserved areas where the famous Lord of the Rings Trilogy was filmed. The Canterbury area plays host not only to the popular Crusaders rugby team but also to Mount Sunday, or Edoras and LOTR fans would say.
New Zealand campervan rental companies
Due to the popular demand for such a fantastic service, campervan rentals in New Zealand are readily available from numerous companies. Apollo Motorhomes, Britz Campervan Rentals, Kea Campers, United Campervans and Maui Motorhome Hire are just a few of the top New Zealand motorhome rental companies in the country.
By making your booking online, you can compare all the rates, options, vehicles and special offers that Motorhome Rental in New Zealand, New Zealand motorhome rental and RV hire in New Zealand have to offer. Rental motorhomes and campervans are available in all main centres including Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.
New Zealand driving tips
Driving a campervan rental in New Zealand and whilst being in a foreign country might seem tricky but with these tips, you will be well on your way in no time!
- Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license
- The driver’s license must be in English OR the driver must possess a valid international driver’s permit issued in their country of origin.
- Drivers must remain on the left hand side of the road.
- Obey the rules of the road as well as the speed limits for each zone. Residential areas will have a lower speed limit than highways, for instance. As the driver, it is our responsibility to know and understand these rules.
- Make sure that any children or babies traveling with you are properly restrained in the correct safety chairs or booster seats. Ask the New Zealand motorhome rentals companies whether they have such seats for you to rent.
- In New Zealand, third party liability is automatically covered by New Zealand's Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC), the government sponsored scheme, for both domestic and international renters. The renter will not be held liable for third party injuries.
- Make sure you reach your destination and get the best from your motorhome holiday in New Zealand by booking a Kruse GPS Audio unit.