Business Class Coach Tours
Indulge in Business Class comfort on wheels. Seats only up to 20 travellers.
Treat yourself on a small group travel aboard Ultimate Coach tailored to make everyone feel personally catered to. Get VIP treatment and be pampered with top-notch accommodation along with a list of exclusive add-ons that will make your Ultimate Business Class Coach experience truly memorable.
The Ultimate Coach
Marvel at the cutting edge full-size coach normally seating 48 seats, but for this tour configured with only 20 luxury leather seats furnished with exceptional amenities. Grand Pacific Tours has three new specially designed vehicles on its New Zealand fleet boasting state-of-the-art design and the most advanced finishes. Inside the coach is an array of luxuries that include:
- 20 fully reclining seats crafted from luxurious leather big enough to accommodate extra width. For added comfort, the seats have adjustable headrests and calf support.
- Panoramic windows for sweeping views, seat belts and climate control
- Tray table made of wood grain timber with built in cup holder
- Personal storage area at the side of your seat for convenient access to your travel bag
- Access to multiple music channels controlled by a personal audio unit which comes with complimentary headsets
- Individual USB charging point for your mobile phone and camera as well as your iOS devices (like iPod and iPad).
- Elegant centre galley area furnished with fridge units and refrigerated drinking fountain
- Free daily Wifi allowance on board
- Onboard restroom
4.5 Star Hotel Accommodation
As part of your Ultimate Group Tours experience, we have specially curated top of the line New Zealand hotels for you to stay in during the tour. Each hotel is renowned for their world-class standards, so you can look forward to enjoying exceptional comfort, comprehensive facilities for guests, and unbeatable location.
Please note, however, that due to limited options in more secluded locations, hotel standards may not be as high as expected.
Ultimate Tour Extras
- Travel in utmost comfort and style whilst taking advantage of several extras available only to Ultimate Small Group Tours
- Deluxe travel set including Ticket Wallet and Travel Bag provided
- Welcome dinner and complimentary pre-dinner beverage
- Complimentary bottle of water, boxed mints and cloth bag
- Daily newspaper and a selection of glossy magazines available
- Small-group farewell dinner plus selected drinks
- Complimentary group photo
The Ultimate Coach Captain
Your Ultimate Business Class Coach Captains are the finest of their breed, selected for their high level of professionalism and keen attention to detail. From beginning to end, they will be on hand to attend to your needs and ensure you enjoy a more personal touring experience. They also play a central role in ensuring the coach adheres to the highest standard for cleanliness and comfort all throughout the trip.
Book a 16 or 19 Day Ultimate Business Class Tour and FLY FREE from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Coolangatta.
Must book before 31 March 2019
Quote FLY FREE to receive this deal
Need to fly from somewhere else in Australia?
^Save $600 per couple
From Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Launceston, Canberra or Cairns & $AVE!
**Fly Free Valid on selected departures with a duration of 16 days or longer in Feb - April 2019, Oct 2019 – Apr 2020 ex SYD, MEL, BNE and OOL only return and includes prepaid taxes (subject to change). Flights are with Air New Zealand in economy class (the Works Fare), on direct Trans-Tasman services only, booked up to W class (subject to flight schedules and availability).
^Monetary Discount Fly Free is not valid for flights ex CBR, CNS, ADL, HBA, LST or PER; or if you book a Cruise & Coach Tour. In this instance a monetary discount of $300 per person applies off the brochure price. If you do not require GPT to book your flights, a monetary discount of $300 per person applies off the land only brochure price.
Deposits & Payment At the time of booking a deposit is required for all tours travelling 16 Days duration or longer. $500 per person for Ultimate Tours. In addition, as your Tour Package includes flights, a further deposit to cover the airfare and taxes is also required at time of booking. This is to secure your Fly Free promotion with Air New Zealand. The balance of payment, including any merchandise, is due 60 days prior to departure. Once the tour has been booked and confirmed cancellation fees will apply as per Terms and Conditions. Different payment conditions apply to Cruise Coach Tours.
All new bookings Also receive a 400-page NZ Travel Guide per household. Offer is for new bookings only made between 1 Feb – 31 March 2019. Once deposit is received, standard GPT booking conditions apply. Offer not valid on group departures or seasonal departure dates. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or monetary discount in the market. Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.