Come with us while we take you on some awesome adventures in New Zealand on our South Island Multi Activity Adventure tour from Queenstown to Christchurch via the undiscovered secrets of the deep South of the South Island.
Small groups travelling in modern, comfortable 16 seater buses for maximum enjoyment. Over the 8 days we will take you on activites such as: hiking, wildlife watching and kiwi spotting! Stay the night at quality accommodation in great and unique locations. Our friendly, supportive and qualified guides will make this an experience never to forget.
"Dave was excellent, humourous, teaching about the flora & fauna and well versed in New Zealand."
Don't fret about not being able to do the activities; our multi-activity holidays are pitched at the beginner to intermediate.
If you want to give something a miss, then that's fine as well - some activities have alternative options.
Queenstown - Doubtful Sound - Stewart Island - The Catlins - Dunedin - Mount Cook - Christchurch
(L) Limited Slots; (C) Tour Closed/Cancelled
Start: Queenstown (early morning)
Finish: Christchurch (about 6pm)
- Indulge in the peacefulness and beauty of Doubtful Sound by having an overnight cruise
- Explore the many nature walks and try spotting a Kiwi on Stewart Island
- Hike through the beautiful Catlins National Park
- Get up close to the Otago Peninsula wildlife such as:penguins and albatrosses
- Touch and taste 500 year old glacier ice on Lake Tasman and hike the Hooker Valley
- Experience the real New Zealand farm life by having lunch at a sheep farm
- Meals = As detailed (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Cost per person
November 2015 - December 2017
- Single supplement: NZ$790
This tour is no longer active.